Skillfully crafted in 14k gold, this ring features an exquisite oval opal at the center. The shimmering diamond halo with alternating scroll motifs give this prong set opal ring a unique look. The cathedral setting of the center stone enhances its glorious glow.
- Gemstone Treatment – Gemstones are often treated in different ways to improve their appearance.
- Some Gemstone Treatments Usually Done:
- Heat treatment – Amethyst, tanzanite, tourmaline, citrine, topaz, aquamarine, ruby and sapphire gemstones are heat treated for enhanced clarity and brightness.
- Oiling – Oil is rubbed onto the surface of emeralds and rubies to reduce the visibility of fractures and improve brilliance.
- Diffusion – Chemicals are infused into sapphires for accentuating or changing their color.
- Dyeing – Black onyx gemstones are treated with coloring agents to enhance, intensify or improve uniformity of color.
- HPHT and Irradiation – Blue diamonds are irradiated to enhance optical properties followed by HPHT to make desired color alterations.
- Diamonds – All our white diamonds are non treated.
Diamond Information :
- Diamond Color – J
- Clarity – I2
- Shape – Round
- Creation Method – Natural
- Treatment Method – Not-Treated
- Total Diamond Weight – 0.08 Carats
Vintage-Style Oval Opal and Diamond Scroll Engagement Ring
Approximate Carat Total Weight 0.85 ct
Handcrafted in USA.
Free Certificate of Authenticity and 30-Days Easy Returns.