This blue sapphire solitaire ring is crafted with refined elegance in 14k white gold. The alluring blue gem looks stunning in its sophisticated semi bezel setting. Stylish bypass shank adds to the beauty of this round sapphire ring.
- Gemstone Treatment – Gemstones are often treated in different ways to improve their appearance.
- Some Gemstone Treatments Usually Done:
- Heat treatment – Amethyst, tanzanite, tourmaline, citrine, topaz, aquamarine, ruby and sapphire gemstones are heat treated for enhanced clarity and brightness.
- Oiling – Oil is rubbed onto the surface of emeralds and rubies to reduce the visibility of fractures and improve brilliance.
- Diffusion – Chemicals are infused into sapphires for accentuating or changing their color.
- Dyeing – Black onyx gemstones are treated with coloring agents to enhance, intensify or improve uniformity of color.
- HPHT and Irradiation – Blue diamonds are irradiated to enhance optical properties followed by HPHT to make desired color alterations.
- Diamonds – All our white diamonds are non treated.
Half Bezel Solitaire Round Blue Sapphire Bypass Ring
Semi Bezel Setting
Sapphires are Heat treated for enhanced brilliance and lustre.
Free Certificate of Authenticity and 30-Days Easy Returns.