An emerald-cut pink sapphire is held in a double claw prong setting, surrounded by a dazzling halo. The delightful pink hue beautifully blends with the brilliance of the diamonds. This 14k white gold pink sapphire halo engagement ring is also adorned with sparkling diamond accents on the shoulders.
- Gemstone Treatment – Gemstones are often treated in different ways to improve their appearance.
- Some Gemstone Treatments Usually Done:
- Heat treatment – Amethyst, tanzanite, tourmaline, citrine, topaz, aquamarine, ruby and sapphire gemstones are heat treated for enhanced clarity and brightness.
- Oiling – Oil is rubbed onto the surface of emeralds and rubies to reduce the visibility of fractures and improve brilliance.
- Diffusion – Chemicals are infused into sapphires for accentuating or changing their color.
- Dyeing – Black onyx gemstones are treated with coloring agents to enhance, intensify or improve uniformity of color.
- HPHT and Irradiation – Blue diamonds are irradiated to enhance optical properties followed by HPHT to make desired color alterations.
- Diamonds – All our white diamonds are non treated.
Diamond Information :
- Diamond Color – G
- Clarity – VS
- Shape – Round
- Creation Method – Natural
- Treatment Method – Not-Treated
- Total Diamond Weight – 0.24 Carats
Diamond Halo Emerald Cut Pink Sapphire Engagement Ring (9x7mm Pink Sapphire)
Pink Sapphires are Heat treated for enhanced brilliance and lustre.
Free Certificate of Authenticity and 30-Days Easy Returns.